Thursday, September 5, 2013

Self Assessment 9/5/13

I thought that the test was going to be very hard therfore I was extremely nervous going into the test.  It was not as hard as I expected it to be though. It was specific questions but not very specific question. I was very nervous going into the essay today. I think that I could have done better but it was also the first essay the we have had in here. I thought that the question that we were given was a good question and got me thinking. They are many things I would do differently. Instead of studying the night before, I would start studying days before. I would also study one chapter per night or one civilization a night to retain more information about that subject. I would study the specifics a little more as well. Now that I know what the tests and essays are like, I have a better understanding of what I should be taking notes on and studying before each.

No comments:

Post a Comment